Step 1. Create the App's File
We will start our tutorial with preparing a file for our future app: a simple HTML file that contains source code files of the DHTMLX library.
We will use the standard edition of DHTMLX Suite in the web skin that requires including 2 source files on the page:
To prepare the app's file:
Back to top
- Download the "dhtmlxSuite " package (link to download).
- Create a folder with the name "contact_manager " in the root directory of your local web server.
- Find the "codebase " folder in the root of the "dhtmlxSuite " package and extract it to the "contact_manager " folder.
- Find the "skins/web/dhtmlx.css " file and copy it to the "codebase " folder (the file will replace the default 'dhtmlx.css' file) to use the 'Web' skin in the app.
- Create the "index.html " file in the "contact_manager " folder.
- Include the "dhtmlx.js " and "dhtmlx.css " code files to index.html (both source files reside in the "codebase " folder).
//the code of your application </script>