This is a button that can contain any custom HTML content.
A custom HTML button can be easily added to a toolbar with the help of the add() method of Tree Collection:
html:"<div style='height:30px; border: 2px solid'>My HTML button</div>"
The customHTMLButton object has the following properties:
- type - (string) required, the type of a control, set it to "customButton"
- id - (string) the id of a control, auto-generated if not set
- html - (string) optional, a string with HTML that should be inserted into the button
- twoState - (boolean) optional, adds two states to the button: active (pressed) and inactive (unpressed)
- active - (boolean) optional, sets the state of a twoState button
- value - (string) optional, the value of the custom HTML button
- count - (number) optional, a badge with a number
- tooltip - (string) a tooltip for the button
Working with CustomHTMLButton
You can perform operations over the CustomHTMLButton control with the help of the available Toolbar API and Tree Collection API.
Back to top