All the time when you're interacting with User Interface different events occur.
According to the occurred events the appropriate event-handling code is executed. To define what event occurs you need to add the related event handlers.
To get a list of available events you should make the following steps:
To add an event handler:
- Check an event you wish to handle.
- After you've checked the event, a window with the initial event-handling code opens.
- In the opened window write the desired event-handling code and click the button Save to save changes or Cancel to cancel them.
To edit an event handler:
- In a row with the appropriate event click on the Edit item. A window with the event-handling code will be opened.
- In the opened window write the desired code and click the button Save to save changes or Cancel to cancel them.
To delete an event handler:
- Uncheck the event the handler of which you wish to delete.
Back to top