This is an item that contains some text.
Adding Title control
A Title control can be added to a ribbon with the help of the add() method of TreeCollection:
value: "APP NAME"
You can provide the following attributes in the configuration object of a Title control:
- type - (string) the item type, set it to "title". If not specified - the "navItem" type is applied by default.
- id - (string) the id of a control, auto-generated if not set
- html - (string) optional, a string with HTML that should be inserted into the title
- value - (string) the value of the Title control. You need to set either the html or value property to the title
- css - (string) adds a custom CSS class
Title can be hidden and shown with the help of the related methods. Pass the id of a Title control as a parameter.
Back to top