This is a button that contains a drop-down list of options.
A new SelectButton can be created with the help of the add() method of Tree Collection:
Related sample: Ribbon. Select Button
The selectButton object has the following properties:
- type - (string) the type of a control, set it to "selectButton". If not specified - the "navItem" type is applied by default.
- id - (string) the id of a control, auto-generated if not set
- icon - (string) the name of an icon from the used icon font
- html - (string) optional, a string with HTML that should be inserted into the button
- value - (string) a value of the button. You need to set either the html or value property to the button
- items - (array) an array of nested controls. You can find the full list of all available controls here. If the type of a nested control is not specified, the menuItem type will be applied by default.
- size - (string) defines the size of a button: "small"|"medium"
- tooltip - (string) a tooltip for the control
Operations with a button
You can perform operations over the SelectButton control with the help of the available Ribbon API and Tree Collection API.
Back to top