Step 1. Create the App's File
We will start our tutorial with preparing a file for our future app: a simple HTML file that contains source code files of the DHTMLX library.
We will use the standard edition of DHTMLX Suite in the skyblue skin that requires including 2 source files on the page:
To prepare the app's file:
Back to top
- Download the "dhtmlxSuite " package (link to download).
- Create a folder with the name "form_serverside " in the root directory of your local web server.
- Create a subfolder with the name "codebase " in the "form_serverside " folder.
- Find the "dhtmlx_std_full.zip " file in the root of the "dhtmlxSuite "
package and extract its content to the "codebase " folder.
- Create the "index.html " file in the "form_serverside " folder.
- Include the "dhtmlx.js " and "dhtmlx.css " code files to index.html (both source files reside in the "codebase " folder).
<title>dhtmlxForm. Server side</title>
//the code of your application </script>