released on November 3, 2021
released on October 7, 2020
- TypeScript support
- Enhanced work on touch devices
- New events are added: AfterDrag, AfterDrop, BeforeDrag, BeforeDrop, CancelDrop, CanDrop, Click, DoubleClick, DragIn, DragOut, DragStart, FocusChange, ItemMouseOver, ItemRightClick
- The ability to include additional parameters into request headers via the headerParams property of the Uploader configuration object
- The controls for switching between the "list" and "grid" modes now are shown in the toolbar of Vault by default. It is possible to hide the controls by setting the modeControls: false property
- The ability to drag-and-drop files in the queue
- The ability to select and remove several files from the queue at once
- Fix the ability to drag-and-drop files on touch devices
released on September 19, 2018
API of the version 3.0 is not compatible with API v2.5.
Check the Migration article to get the details on how you can replace the previous API version with the new one.
If you feel like keep using the previous version for a while, the documentation for dhtmlxVault 2.5 is still available.
The API of dhtmlxVault v2.5 has been completely reorganized to become more user-friendly and comprehensive.
Besides, the component acquired a configurable layout to provide comfy work with files of any type.
What is more, Vault gets an updated toolbar that allows applying any icon fonts for displaying buttons.
Back to top