APPLICABLE TO: Grid
Grid allows using transactions for data INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE operations (make sure that the used DB engine has support for transactions).
They can be enabled in 2 modes:
- The component uses single transaction for all records inside of single request.
- If any operation fails, all record operations will be rolled back, all updated rows will be returned with error status
- If custom validation was assigned and has blocked any record, all records inside of the request will be blocked
Back to top
- Component uses separate transactions for each record in request
- If any operation fails, it will not affect other operations