released on May 13, 2021
- Fix the incorrect work of the "Contains" filter
- Fix the issue that caused no line break to appear between the header and the first row of data after exporting Pivot to the CSV file
- Fix the issue with calculations that caused "0" to be shown as a total result in the grid footer cells when applying gridMode:"flat"
- Fix the issue with dragging of the fields on touch devices
- Fix the issue with the TypeScript definitions
released on December 28, 2020
- Fix the issue with the shadow module
- Fix the incorrect work of Pivot inside the layout
- Fix the issue which caused the "Hide settings" button to be hidden on the small screen
- Fix the issue which caused the custom format of a cell not to be applied to the footer
- Fix the issue with the value of the footer cell that was different in Pivot and in the exported Excel file
released on December 16, 2020
- The issue with dragging and dropping filters
- The incorrect calculation in the footer of a grid when applying gridMode:"flat"
- The issue with incorrect display of the date filter
- Improved usage of the columnsWidth property of the Pivot layout
- Issue with the slow work of
Adjust. Now it is applied only to the first column. To apply
Adjust to all columns, use
released on November 23, 2020
- Fix the incorrect work of the "Hide settings" button which caused Pivot to hide when using Pivot inside an HTML form
- Fix the incorrect work of Pivot inside a layout cell which caused the pivot to disappear after resizing or collapsing/expanding the layout cell
- Fix the issue that invoked an error in the console after applying a filter to Pivot without data
- Fix the script error which was thrown from
- Fix the incorrect calculations in the footer of a grid when applying gridMode:"flat"
released on September 28, 2020
- Issue with Export service in IE
- Incorrect alignment of columns with empty values
- Algorithm of parsing data when working with the CSV format
- Issue with exporting Pivot to the Excel format which caused Pivot footer not to be exported
released on September 2, 2020
- Mechanism of appearing of Filters on a page is reworked
- Rendering of lists in Filters is fixed
released on May 27, 2020
- Fix the behavior of dragging and dropping in the
data field which caused the position of selected fields not being changed
- The footer content now influences on the alignment of the width of Grid columns
- Mathematical calculations of fractional numbers in the footer of a grid are fixed
- Fix the behavior of filters of fields when there are empty values in a data set
- Fix the possibility to localize
- Fix the issue with rendering HTML content in cells of Grid
released on March 5, 2020
- The issue with export data from Grid to Excel
- The behavior of the setFields() method
released on January 15, 2020
- Issue with attaching Pivot to Layout
released on September 12, 2019
The pivot.export() method used for exporting Pivot data to Excel has been deprecated and will be removed in the next version. The API of the Export module will be used instead.
Check the details in the Migration article.
- Issues with filters' popups in IE
- Issues with footer values when customFormat is used
released on January 10, 2019
- Issues with styles of cells in export data
- Incorrect styles of filters' popups
released on October 25, 2018
- Issues with null values in data
- Issue with hiding filters
released on August 8, 2018
- Issue with positioning of filters' popups
released on July 10, 2018
There are minor changes in API: the rowsWidth property of the layout renamed to columnsWidth and the paint() method replaced the reload one.
Check the Migration article for details.
released on November 2, 2017
Since version 1.2 the filtering API has been modified. Now the methods addFilter(), removeFilter() and getFilter() are deprecated in favor of a new extended API.
Check the Migration article for details.
released on September 5, 2017
released on August 10, 2017
Back to top
- Ability to group and aggregate data
- Ability to define grouping rules by drag-n-drop
- Ability to define custom aggregation rules