This is a button with an image. Unlike Button, it does not have a text label, but cal also have a badge with a number and can be two state.
ImageButton can be easily added to a sidebar with the help of the add() method of Tree Collection:
You can provide the following attributes in the configuration object of an imageButton:
- type - (string) the type of a control, set it to "imageButton"
- src - (string) the path to the image
- value - (string) the value of a button
- id - (string) the id of a control, auto-generated if not set
- twoState - (boolean) adds two states to the button: active (pressed) and inactive (unpressed)
- active - (boolean) sets the state of a twoState button
- group - (string) defines the name of a group of controls a button belongs to. If one of the buttons in the group becomes active, all others automatically become inactive
- hotkey - (string) the name of the hot key for the button
- count - (number) a badge with a number
- countColor - (string) the color of a badge with number: "danger" | "secondary" | "primary" | "success"
- size - (string) defines the size of a button: "small"|"medium"|"auto"
- tooltip - (string) a tooltip for the button
Working with ImageButton
Just like Button, imageButton can be hidden, disabled and can have a tooltip. You can also manipulate the states of a two state imageButton.
Check the full list of available operations in the Sidebar API and Tree Collection API.
Back to top